I am a returning customer
Vielen Dank für die Registrierung bei Volga 1!
Sobald das Konto freigeschaltet wurde, erfolgt eine Benachrichtigung per Email.
Sollten noch Fragen zu unserem Shop offen sein, können wir hier kontaktiert werden.
Abmeldung erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Persönliche Einstellungen (z.B. Warenkorb, Wunschliste, usw.) sind bei der nächsten Anmeldung wieder verfügbar.
Kaufen Dramamine Online
|Produktname||Pro Pille||Sie sparen||Pro Packung|
|60 pillen||€0,70||€15,68||€57,48 €41,80|
|90 pillen||€0,61||€31,35||€86,22 €54,87|
|120 pillen||€0,57||€47,03||€114,96 €67,93|
|180 pillen||€0,52||€78,38||€172,44 €94,06|
|270 pillen||€0,49||€125,41||€258,66 €133,25|
|360 pillen||€0,48||€172,44||€344,87 €172,44|
Dramamine is used for preventing and treating nausea, vomiting, and dizziness caused by motion sickness.
Use Dramamine as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Dramamine may be taken with or without food.
Use Dramamine exactly as directed on the package, unless instructed differently by your doctor. If you are taking Dramamine without a prescription, follow any warnings and precautions on the label.
Take the first dose at least 30 minutes before activity or travel.
If you miss a dose of Dramamine and you are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Dramamine.
Use Dramamine exactly as directed by your Health Provider.
Store Dramamine at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), or according to directions on the package label. Store in the original package or container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Dramamine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Some medical conditions may interact with Dramamine. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung disease, shortness of breath, or sleep apnea
- if you have a blockage of the stomach, intestine, or urinary tract; difficulty urinating; diabetes; ulcers; enlargement of the prostate; glaucoma; heart disease; irregular heartbeat; high blood pressure; porphyria; or thyroid disease
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Dramamine. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Sodium oxybate (GHB) because an increase in sleep duration and a decrease in the ability to breathe are likely to occur
- MAO inhibitors (eg, phenelzine) because serious side effects, such as high blood pressure or seizure, may occur
- Antibiotics that may cause hearing problems (eg, gentamicin, vancomycin) because Dramamine may mask symptoms of hearing problems
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Dramamine may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Do NOT use Dramamine if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Dramamine or other similar medicines
- you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB)
- you are currently taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor (eg, phenelzine) in the past 14 days
- you are breast-feeding
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Dramamine may cause drowsiness or dizziness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to Dramamine. Using Dramamine alone, with certain other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or to perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
Avoid drinking alcohol or taking other medications that cause drowsiness (eg, sedatives, tranquilizers) while taking Dramamine. Dramamine will add to the effects of alcohol and other depressants. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines are depressants.
Dramamine may cause dizziness. Alcohol, hot weather, exercise, and fever can increase this effect. To prevent it, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Also, sit or lie down at the first sign of dizziness.
Do not exceed the recommended dose or use Dramamine more frequently or for longer than prescribed without first checking with your doctor.
Do not become overheated in hot weather or during exercise or other activities since heatstroke may occur.
Dramamine may cause increased sensitivity to the sun. Avoid exposure to the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Dramamine. Use a sunscreen or protective clothing if you must be outside for a prolonged period.
Do not use Dramamine with any medicine that contains diphenhydramine. Before you begin taking any new prescription or nonprescription medicine, including one used on the skin, read the ingredients to see if it also contains diphenhydramine or another similar medicine (eg, antihistamine). If it does, or if you are uncertain if it does, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Use Dramamine with caution in the ELDERLY because they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially dizziness, sedation, and lightheadedness upon standing.
Safe use and instructions for use in CHILDREN differs according to the brand used. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about the brand you are using.
Use of Dramamine is not recommended in CHILDREN younger than 2 years of age without first talking with the child's doctor. Safety and effectiveness in this age group have not been confirmed.
PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Dramamine during pregnancy. Dramamine is excreted in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Dramamine.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth, throat, and nose; thickening of mucus in nose or throat.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; convulsions; decreased alertness; difficulty urinating; excessive excitability; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; mental or mood changes; pounding in the chest; seizures; tremor; unusual bruising or bleeding; wheezing; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
|Accession Number||DB00985 (APRD00924)|
98 to 99%.
Symptoms of overdose include delerium, hallucinations, and excitment. Patients may be violent and confused.
1 to 4 hours
Wenn man über Online-Shopping redet, erwähnt man in erster Linie die Lieferung. Wir arbeiten daran, dass unsere Lieferung an weit gelegene Bestimmungsorte gut wäre, sowie unsere Plattform mehr kundenorientiert wäre. Es wird Ihnen eine internationale Versandoption zur Verfügung gestellt, mit derer Hilfe die Kunden aus allen Ecken der Welt hochwertige und wirksame Arzneimittel je schnell erhalten. Apropos, ist unsere Lieferung auch für folgende Städte in Luxemburg verfügbar: